How to permanently eliminate the Big Giant Belly?
In essence, just lose all modern theology about food and exercise. These rules come from observing a wide variety of weightloss situations (online) and intense self-education, summarized HERE.
You aren’t “paleo” if you know what or when or even if you are going to eat again.
Update… the extra fat that slipped on to me when I got complacent with carbs for a few months has evaporated at exactly the same rate as it appeared. in 3 months, I’m happy again with how my uniform pants fit.
- Change something every few days or so – diet, timing, exercising. Example: Also let yourself have a break from change by having an occasional week of routine.
- Fast (no food or sugary drinks) usually at least 15 hours from last meal to first meal (see Rule 1). Example: Dinner at 6pm, fast until at least 9am.
- By far mostly observe a ketogenic diet of foods eaten (see Rule 1). Example: Bacon is low carb, medium protein, high fat. Beef jerkey is high carb (check the sugar), high protein, low fat. Bacon – eat bacon.
- When eating a meal, usually eat as much as possible until fully satisfied (see Rule 1). Example: Cavemen didn’t worry about their “calories” when food happened, they ate as much as could of what they had available, except when they didn’t because of whatever. Eatus Interruptus.
- Drink water when thirsty. Other drinks are entertainment and should be treated that way, best with a meal. Example: Thirsty is literally the need for water.
- Exercise as you can, when you can, because it is good for you and keeps you feeling more energetic and alive. [If losing fat is a goal of exercise, then focus on high-intensity/short duration such as weight lifting and Cross Fit. But, keep randomness (Rule 1) in training vs. recovery.] Example: Occasionally run from a saber tooth tiger, but mostly…
- Relax and have faith.
- Do NOT weigh or measure or examine in the mirror more than once a month.
- Do NOT exercise to “burn off fat.”
- Do NOT stress and punish yourself.